(It's been a crazy last 6 months. It's pretty bad when your friends start emailing you and telling you that you need to update your blog. Anyways, here's an attempt to update on some of the things we've done lately. )
For Valentine's day, I took Jason to get a massage. The lady that we went to reminded me of my crazy Grandma Biasi. She was very good at what she did, but she wouldn't stop talking even after I repeatedly asked her too. So much for being romantic! It gave us something to laugh about.
Afterwards we went to a really yummy Italian restaurant called Un Bacio in Scottsdale. I wasn't thinking straight that day and forgot to make reservations. Luckily they had a table for us. The Food was excellent, and we enjoyed eating with candlelight. There were a ton of older people all dressed up and there was somebody singing old love songs. I wish I would have gotten a picture.
Jason surprised me and bought me two sets of Flowers for V-day. He left Tulips by my bed in the morning. I smelled something yummy and went downstairs where he had made a delicious breakfast, and there were more flowers-this time they were white roses. He's such a sweety.
Bonus points for Jason! Nice job! THere is a lady at my work who reminds me of Grandma Biasi too. She talks so much and they really could be twins. Live it up while you can before the kiddos decide to come. Our Valentines Day was a bit lame this year but it really doesn't have to be.
ReplyDelete