Below are my chandeliers all scratched, broken and missing pieces from when my renters decided to take them down. Jason fixed both of them up and I added some crystals that I bought in New York to make up for the missing ones. I like them better now than I did before. Jason is the best! I'm so lucky that he's so artistic.
My birthday was a little unusual this year. All of my family on both sides were gone. Jason kept asking me what I wanted, and I decided that I really wanted our Master Bathroom painted and decorated for my birthday. Here are some of the final pictures. Sorry the before photos are so bad. We took them when we got our house back from our renters.
After Photos:
Jason sanded down the all of the walls, cleaned them with TSP, painted the ceiling ivory (it had green spots all over it), and then painted it black. We had to do a lot of cleaning to do before we even painted because our renters did a horrible paint job. There was literally green paint everywhere. It was very depressing. However, it is no longer green and I love how it looks now. I'm am still looking for a towel rack to put above the toilet. I found one at Hobby Lobby that I liked, but both of the ones on display were broken. I think I'll probably end up looking for another light to go above the mirrors. This one currently is too monochromatic for the room.
WOWZA!!!! It looks fabulous! I can't believe what a crappy job the renters did with their painting. Thank goodness thats fixed. It looks great...I love the shades, the chandeliers, the flower arrnagements, the mirrors...love it all. Just a thought...I got my towel hardware at Home Goods. Its hit or miss but you could check it out. Now you can come do my house...the master bedroom and bath looks like crap.
ReplyDeleteI love the end results!
ReplyDeleteVery nice!!! That is a lot of work and I'm glad it's behind you. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! That looks great! It's fun to read updates on you guys....you should post more often! We miss you both!
ReplyDelete